FRONTEND DEVELOPER (HAXE) - FORGE OF EMPIRES
Join our agile and cross-functional team at Forge of Empires as our new Frontend Developer: You will become an integral part of our Forge of Empires project's feature team, working towards enhancing the growth, technical stability, and longevity of our flagship game. Your main focus will be on the browser frontend, using the modern cross-platform language, Haxe. Are you a skilled Game Developer with a passion for online games? Unleash your enthusiasm for game development and collaborate with like-minded professionals to deliver an unparalleled user experience for our players!
- Drive Development. Drive the continuous development and optimization of our flagship game: Forge of Empires
- Enhance Fun. Develop innovative features and refine existing game elements with a strong focus on UI and UX
- Collaborate with the Team. Work closely with Mobile & Backend Developers, Game Designers, and Artists to deliver new game features
- Own the Game. Involve yourself in the entire feature development lifecycle, striving for high-quality outputs
Your skill set
- Passionate creator. Exceptional attention to detail and a love for crafting captivating UI and UX
- Software craftsmanship. Well-versed in design patterns and clean code
- Solution-oriented. An efficient, proactive approach to problem-solving
- Global team player. Comfortable using English daily and working in a multicultural, international environment
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together at the office during our Office Days, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Compensation & Fair Play. We have career models as well as market-competitive salary grids in place that ensure that we treat our employees fairly. For this regular-level position, the salary range is between € 58.000-75.000 gross p.a. Your seniority level (junior, regular, senior) will be evaluated during the interview process. The salary ranges for other seniority levels differ.
- Outstanding benefits. Get 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is one of the leading German developers of mobile and browser games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company based in Hamburg was founded in 2007 and is now part of the Modern Times Group (MTG). Together with 350+ employees from over 40 nations, the company founders develop unique games that provide years of fun for millions of players around the world. InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, but the company is continually expanding its now 10-game portfolio across platforms and genres. The most recent additions were Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which were launched in early 2022. Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our team as a Frontend Developer? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Silja Bernecker would be happy to answer any questions you may have.