Intern Product Development Coordination (Licensing) (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
- Supporting the team of Artwork coordinators
- Supporting the licensed products approval process between Nintendo of Europe, licensees and Nintendo Japan
- Checking licensed products quality and conformity with Nintendo guidelines and standards
- Supporting the handling of product samples (storage, packing, inventory)
- Supporting the department and the superior with various administrative tasks related to licensing
- Current studies in Business Administration / Languages / Marketing, studies in the area of Design Licensing or comparable studies
- The internship has to be mandatory for your current studies and the length of the mandatory internship should be 6 months
- Strong skills in written and spoken English; Japanese language skills are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely, cooperatively and effectively with different departments and with the team members
- Team oriented mindset and good communication skills
- Passion for games and the video game industry, interest for art and design
Earliest possible start date: December 2023
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main