Lotcheck Game Tester (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
- Execution of assigned test cases based upon Nintendo guidelines and requirements, targeting software applications to be released across Europe
- Documentation of test results and description of error conditions as per defined departmental standards in English
- Proactively suggesting new test procedures or improvements to existing routines
- Collaborating with direct team members and colleagues across the department
- Broad experience in software quality assurance / development environment or area of Compliance Testing
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows and general MS office related applications
- Background in IT related fields or work experience in related environment would be a plus
- Experience with network related features / infrastructure would be a plus
- Knowledge of standard quality assurance / development support software tools like JIRA and Confluence would be a plus
- Good understanding of the videogame market, trends and mechanics
- Profound written and verbal English skills, additional language skills would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, attention to details and ability to work focused also under strict deadlines
- High level of customer orientation
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main