Intern European Marketing (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
- Supporting the European Marketing Team to create and execute planning for product launches across all media
- Creating advertising briefs based on the approved marketing strategy
- Working with various creative agencies: briefing, supervision, re-briefing
- Supporting European Marketing in creating above-the-line and below-the-line advertising (TV/Online/POS/Print)
- Preparing marketing presentations
- Supporting European Marketing Team with administration, budget control and other daily business
- The internship has to be mandatory for your current studies
- The length of the mandatory internship should be 6 months
- Fluent in spoken and written English, another European language is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely, cooperatively, and effectively with different departments and with the team members
- Passion for games and the video game industry
Please note that all tasks will be executed in close cooperation with the internship supervisor!
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main