Intern* Quality Assurance Automation Team
Karlsruhe | 20h | from now on
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of Quality Assurance Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming?
As an intern* in our Quality Assurance department, you will mainly test sales, game events, and game maintenance, and support our Quality Assurance Specialists with game updates in order to meet the targeted overall quality and enable bug-free gameplay.
You are a dedicated player who likes to actively work to find all problems in a game or tool.
Please submit your application in English.
- You support our Quality Assurance Specialists in automating functional tests of our games and tools
- You maintain and update already created automated tests
- You create and maintain test documentation
- You have a basic technical background which helps you to understand requirement documents
- You are a structured and self-organized person who can think outside the box
- You’re open, communicative, and enjoy engaging with others
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 35 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION Classic, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story and Tiny Thor.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.