SCM Logistics System Specialist (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
• Supporting Implementation of new Logistic Systems (Warehouse Management System/ Transport Management System)
• Optimization of IT processes and support in project coordination
• IDOC & Job Monitoring
• Key User (Testing & Coordination of Tickets)
• End User Trainings and Process Documentation
• Availibility as constant support for Operational Business Team
• University or equivalent degree with a major in Business Administration or comparable qualification
• Professional experience in Supply Chain Management, Project Management or Process analysis in an international company
• Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
• Assertiveness, hands-on-mentality and the ability to work under pressure
• Drive for results, Initiative and Change Orientation are key competencies
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main