QA Tester (Dutch) (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
- Full text debug and support of system debug for 1st, 2nd and 3rd party products
- Checking localised user support materials
- Capturing screenshots and video footage
- Conducting connectivity and monitor tests
- Accomplishing project related duties assigned by superiors and meeting deadlines
- Dutch at a native speaker’s level
- Passion and interest to play video games along with advanced gaming skills and understanding how games work
- Ability to explain things logically in writing
- Pro-active and flexible approach to work
- Good knowledge of PC/Windows/MS Office
- Very good command of English
- Teamwork-oriented mindset and ability to work effectively under pressure
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main