Intern Social Media & Content Creation (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
We are looking for an Intern Social Media & Content Creation
This internship is at the marketing & communications department at our office in Nieuwgein and is available from February 2024 (start in consultation). You will receive an internship allowance.
- Think along about content and copy for various social media channels
- Creating various marketing materials to support social media, brand management, events and PR (digital and print)
- Recording and editing video and images for use on social media
- Maintaining contact with colleagues at the European headquarters in Frankfurt
- Supporting the department with various administrative activities and reporting in the field of marketing and communications
You are following at least an MBO4 level course in marketing, communication and/or social media. You live in the Utrecht region. You can work well with programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere and InDesign. You have affinities with video games, preferably Nintendo. A good command of the Dutch and English language. And you recognize yourself in the following keywords: communicative skills, responsible, flexible, independent, creative and of course enthusiastic.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date.
60528 Frankfurt am Main