Intern Digital Marketing Asset Creation (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
- Supporting the European and local Marketing & Direct Digital Commerce teams by creating digital static and video assets based on NOE digital marketing plans
- Creating and localizing social media assets (static and video) as briefed
- Creating and localizing paid advertising campaign assets as briefed
- Protocoling project activities with a task tracking system
- Support the entire European Digital Marketing team in planning and execution of digital marketing campaign activities for all Nintendo products and services
- The internship has to be mandatory for your current studies
- The minimum length of the mandatory internship should be 6 months
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely, cooperatively and effectively with different departments and with the team members
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong skills in written and spoken English
- Self-initiated, reliable and focused even in peak times
- Passion for games and the video game industry
Please note that all tasks will be executed in close cooperation with the internship supervisor!
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main