European Operations Administrator (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
- Managing claims for a variety of European countries
- Monitoring of carrier KPI's and generating reports
- Working in close collaboration with shipping companies and European distribution centers as well as with other internal Nintendo departments
- Handling of other general administration in the area of shipping such as invoice matching, cost comparisons, document archiving, reporting etc.
- Commercial education; education as a Forwarding Agent would be an advantage
- Experience in the area of transports
- Good German and English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- A precise, well-structured, responsible approach to work and the ability to work well with a team
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main