(Associate) Artwork Coordinator (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
- Coordinating the general design approval process as well as the license and co-promotional design approval process between Nintendo of Europe central, local markets and Nintendo Japan
- Checking licensed product quality and conformity to Nintendo guidelines or standards
- Communicating with the headquarter in Japan (Translation Japanese / English) on a daily basis
- Assisting with the products overview schedule and handling the design project completion
- Supporting the department and the superior with administrative tasks
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken Japanese and English is mandatory
- First experience in Project Management
- Very supportive and teamwork-oriented mindset
- Excellent in multi-tasking with the ability to work independently and well-organized
- An educational background or work experience in Graphic Design would be highly appreciated
- Experience in translation and interpreting would be a plus
Please bear in mind that it might be a Junior position depending on your professional experience.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main