Senior Strategist - Gaming & Esports Marketing (all gender)
You are an experienced and seasoned Senior Strategist, and you want to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will primarily be working with clients from various sectors who aim to enter or want to advertise within the gaming and esports universe. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies, identifying target groups, selecting appropriate marketing channels, and creating impactful campaigns. In addition, you will also take the lead in strategy for our own portfolio of esports products, and mentor and guide junior colleagues in strategic marketing processes.
Ready to have a massive effect on the marketing universe just like Commander Shepard? We are searching for a Senior Strategist whose puzzle-solving skills are even better than Lara Croft's. If you are eager to handcraft strategies for global markets, lead our campaigns to Mordor and mentor our next-gen marketing talents, this position will be your high score.
- Develop comprehensive marketing strategies for clients aiming to enter or advertise in the gaming and esports universe
- Define target groups and identify suitable marketing channels to reach the desired audience
- Spearhead strategy for our own portfolio of esports products, ensuring alignment with company goals and market trends
- Create innovative and impactful campaigns to achieve clients' marketing objectives
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify opportunities and trends within the gaming and esports landscape
- Utilize data and insights to guide decision-making and strategy development.
- Mentor and guide junior colleagues in strategic marketing processes
- Present strategic recommendations to internal and external stakeholders, clearly articulating the reasoning and benefits behind your proposals
- Collaborate with the agency's business development team to identify opportunities for upselling services to existing clients and participate in new client pitches
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and tools, providing guidance on the integration of digital strategies into overall marketing plans
- Academic background in business, Marketing, or a related field
- At least 4 years of experience in a strategic marketing role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing successful marketing strategies
- Fluent in German and English
- Deep understanding of the gaming and esports industry
- Proficiency in target group analysis, channel selection, and campaign development
- An open, welcoming and international corporate culture
- Training and continuing education, diversity workshops, leadership development and feedback talks
- Employee events like our summer party, afterwork BBQ’s and access to Gaming Events
- Corporate benefits, ticket for public transportation & meal subsidies
- Company health & wellbeing programs
- Trust-based working time, hybrid working models, possible from fully onsite to fully remote and anything in between
- Standard equipment: company laptop, company mobile phone, benefits from our clients
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a short letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Eric Hermer.
Please note that we only accept applications in English for this position.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
An der Spreeschanze 10