DevOps Engineer (all genders)
Stillfront Group is a global games company founded in 2010. We develop digital games for a diverse gaming audience and our games portfolio is used by nearly 60 million people every month. Stillfront is focused on realizing synergies by connecting and supporting game teams around the world through our Stillops platform. We are a fast-growing company and an active global strategic acquirer. Our more than 1,500 employees feel comfortable in an organization that embodies the spirit of entrepreneurship.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer (all genders) to join our IT Operations team at Stillfront Group in Hamburg, Germany. As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the design, development, and maintenance of multiple new cloud-based applications and services. Join our team, contribute with your own ideas and help us to pioneer a unified gaming ecosystem for players across our diverse range of games!
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, and efficient web applications and services using Python and Node.js
- Leverage your deep understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to develop and deploy cloud-native solutions using GKE. Knowledge of AWS is a strong advantage
- Manage and optimize containerized applications using Kubernetes, ensuring high availability and scalability
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and share best practices with team members
- Maintain clear and up-to-date documentation for code, configurations, and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in DevOps and development, with a focus on Python and Node.js
- Profound expertise in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools, particularly Kubernetes
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Fluency in written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS services is a strong plus
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies is a plus
SOUNDS GREAT? MORE REASONS TO TAKE THIS MISSION
- High flexibility: Work in a hybrid way from your home office or enjoy our modern office in Hamburg (Ottensen)
- Work-life-balance: 30 days annual leave and flexible working hours
- Join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies
- Work with multidisciplinary and experienced colleagues from the entire product lifecycle in a culture of continuous development and learning opportunities
- Team building: strong collaboration between the teams, regular studio events onsight, snacks and drinks available at the office
- Contribution to public transport ticket (Deutschlandticket) in Germany
If you have a passion for backend development, cloud technology and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your application consisting of a cover letter, resume and portfolio. We are happy to receive your application in English!
Your contact person for this job offer is Margarita Kremhoeller.
Theodorstr. 42-90, House 9