Senior Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d)
3DEXCITE is recruiting a Senior Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d) to join our Services Solution Development team, which is responsible for the development of state of the art marketing and sales oriented tools for experiences on mobile, desktop and VR platforms.
As part of our international team, you will work on the solutions for our APEXsuite supporting 3D configurator solutions for events and retail. The team develops scalable solutions, analyzes workflows and harmonizes the user experience across the product portfolio. We seek someone with a passion for smart and innovative software development.
- You understand customer requirements and drive high-level architecture, concepts and specification creation
- You are able to coach and align the most efficient implementation approach with your cross-functional Scrum teammates
- You can use your frontend and backend experience to drive knowledge sharing within the cross-functional Scrum Team and encourage introduction of new technologies
- Working together with the cross-functional Scrum Team to enhance and maintain our APEXsuite components, addressing several technologies like Cloud, image processing and networking
- Releasing of new software versions that meet our quality standards as well as providing their technical support
- Creating and maintaining appropriate use case related technical documentation
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Frontend and Backend Developer (m/f/d)
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD processes and Linux Administration is of advantage
- Development skills in Microsoft .NET and C# is a plus
What's In It For You:
- • An international and diverse working environment in a collaborative team
- • A permanent employment contract, flexible working hours, a hybrid working model, a good work-life balance, 30 days of vacation, and a comprehensive benefits package
- • Various training and career development programs
- Discover how Virtual Twin technologies can help rethink products, processes and even business models to realize radically new sustainable innovations
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.
Rosenheimer Str. 145