(Junior) Analyst Market Analysis (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
- Working with key stakeholders to understand analytics requirements and reporting needs
- Creating reports that deliver business performance and user behaviour analytics by making sense of large amounts of (big) data from various channels (e.g. sales and market data, device usage, Social Media etc.)
- Conducting ad-hoc analysis tailored to specific needs of various internal stakeholders
- Identifying efficient database models that describe user actions and behaviour, pinpointing relevant metrics/ KPIs and creating actionable reports/ dashboards for European sales and marketing activities
- Supporting internal IT projects, e.g. integration of additional data/ sources into existing systems, databases and reports
- Degree-level education in Business, Business Informatics, Statistics or Mathematics
- Skills in data analysis (e.g. in the field of Sales, Market Analysis and Social Media)
- Passionate and knowledgeable about working with big data (e.g. AWS, MS SQL Server, BigQuery)
- Experience with reporting and BI tools e.g. Tableau
- Profound knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Basic knowledge in Digital Analytics and Marketing (such as Website Analysis, Online Campaign Tracking, Social Media Reporting) and related tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SocialStudio, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, etc.)
- Very good skills in written and spoken English, any additional European language or Japanese is considered a plus
- A very precise, well-structured, responsible approach to work and analytic mindset
- Proven interest in video games and the video games market
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main