Quality Assurance Specialist*
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming?
As QA Specialist* you test all aspects of a game or an internal tool in order to achieve the desired overall quality and bug-free gaming fun.
You are an engaged gamer who likes to work hard finding all the issues in a game or tool.
Please submit your application in English.
- You ensure that each release of our products meets high standards of functionality, performance, security and usability
- You develop and maintain a suite of tests and test plans for our products
- You test each release of our products using a mixture of automated test tools and manual testing
- You identify and document defects in an actionable and reproducible way
- You provide feedback on the general usability and quality of our new features
- You have at least 2 years of experience in either game development or enterprise software QA
- You gained first experience in game testing
- You know how to work with the bug tracking software Jira and the test management tool TestRail
- You are a structured and self-organized person learning fast
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analyzing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION Classic, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story and Tiny Thor.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.