C++ Buildpipeline Programmer
Join us in our Frankfurt Studio as a C++ Buildpipeline Programmer. Your CMake Knowledge will bridge the gap between our engine programmers and build engineers. Your experience will help to keep our engine on the cutting-edge by identify bottlenecks and improve our pipelines and build processes, streamlining our development procedures.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional links to your projects*
For almost 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide – from small indies to AAA powerhouses – to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games.
- You will enhance and maintain CryEngine's CMake based C++ Compilation Pipeline.
- You'll work closely with programmers and build engineers to continuously enhance the pipeline
- You'll ensure stability of the pipeline for programmers and CI systems
- Optimization of pipeline to make best use of CPU resources
- 2+ years of professional experience in a relevant field.
- Proficient in CMake.
- Knowlege in scripting languages.
- Experience with debugging and resolving C++ compilation/linker errors.
- Familiar with large scale configurable projects.
- Familiar building for multiple platforms (e.g. Windows PC, Linux PC, Xbox, Playstation, Android, iOS).
- Familiar working with CMake toolchains and generators (e.g. Ninja, MSBuild).
- Familiar with MSVC, Clang, GCC compilers and their options (at least one of them).
- Working in a Windows environments.
- Solid English skills, excellent communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt.
- Experience with Python
- Experience working with version control system software (e.g. Perforce or Git).
- Experience working with both Windows and Linux environments.
- Professional experience in the Games industry.
- Familiarity with dependency management best practices
What you can expect from us
Your professional development is important to us, so we have laid out a career plan to help you progress towards your goals and objectives.
To help you get settled, we provide you with a fully furnished company apartment during your first three months in Frankfurt.*
We offer a relocation budget and full coverage of flights to Frankfurt for you and your family.
You can expect extensive assistance with visa, work permits, and communication with authorities during the relocation process, as well as help settling into Germany (e.g. setting up appointments with banks, government agencies, schools, landlords, finding apartments etc.).*
Public Transport Pass
Discover Frankfurt by bus, tram and metro – free of charge.*
A healthy body is a healthy mind. We offer a membership at the premium gym chain Fitness First in Germany. Work out, join group fitness classes, or relax in the wellness facilities.
We truly embody diversity at Crytek. With employees from over 42 different countries, we define ourselves by our cultural diversity.
Understanding the local culture will make your stay abroad more enjoyable, and Crytek supports that by offering German language courses for you and your family.
Join us on our exciting company events, including new starter breakfasts, summer and winter parties, our annual trip to Gamescom in Cologne, and many more!*
We are all gamers: stay connected and play games with your colleagues at our remote gaming parties.
At our Frankfurt office you can enjoy 24 days of vacation per year, and every 2 years you get 1 more (up to a maximum of 28 days). You will also have on average 10 public holidays on top of the days you take off. If you are working from another country, local standards apply.
*only applicable to employees in Frankfurt.
60386 Frankfurt am Main