(Junior) Supply Chain Analyst (m/f/d)
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
- Implementing and carrying out quantitative analysis as well as evaluation of logistic data and processes and monitoring of daily business
- Supporting in daily business of European Supply Chain - with main focus to forecasting, monitoring and reporting (ad-hoc/periodically) - including operational, strategical and periodical compliance and sustainability reporting
- Invoice verification and completeness of documents, as well as invoice clarifications with accounting, external service providers and internal staff
- University or equivalent degree with a major in Business Administration or comparable qualification
- First experience in the area of reporting and data analysis
- Profound knowledge of Excel
- Preferable SAP skills
- Very good written and spoken English and German language skills
- Drive for results, initiative and flexibility are key competencies
- A precise, well-structured, responsible approach to work and an analytic mindset
Please bear in mind that it might be a Junior position depending on your professional experience.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
60528 Frankfurt am Main