Senior Producer (m/f/d)
As a Senior Producer for our mobile game, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring its success. You will lead and inspire your team, driving the game's vision while maintaining exceptional product quality within time and budget constraints. Your responsibilities include aligning product goals with internal and external requirements and fostering the mobile game's growth into a successful product.
- Develop and execute the long-term strategy for our mobile game, proposing goals and directions while reporting to the studio director
- Collaborate with the director and team leads to maintain and enhance the game's vision, scope, schedule, and resource plan
- Make informed decisions on new product features, ensuring the availability and constant updating/adjusting of roadmaps/plans to align with reality
- Take ownership of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Communicate and establish concrete and reasonable development goals that align with the business strategy and team principles, fostering a stimulating and enjoyable work environment.
- Maintain continuous communication with and oversight of all disciplines (Art, Game Design, Tech, etc.) to ensure the stability and clarity of the product's vision and to uphold consistently high execution quality in all aspects of the game
- Lead and manage the overall team, with a special focus on effective communication and talent retention & development
- Identify and remove roadblocks hindering the team from reaching their highest potential.
- A university degree in the fields of game development or relevant studies would be a plus
- Over 8 years of experience as a Product Manager/Producer for one or multiple mobile games
- Previous experience in leading at least one mobile project that surpasses a monthly threshold of 2 million
- Proficient in project management tools, analytics platforms, and game development engines for efficient planning, tracking, and analysis in mobile game production
- Familiarity with communication tools and effective collaboration in game development
- Demonstrated thorough and precise work ethic
- Strong analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of mobile game products, KPIs, business models, and user monetization
- Familiarity with modern product management techniques and practice
- Up-to-date knowledge of current demands and trends in the mobile game industry
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform in a deadline-oriented environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, motivating teamwork, performance, and a drive for excellence
- Great passion for games, especially in mobile games
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Why you will love working at BIGPOINT...
- Entertain millions of players with high-quality games, disrupt the markets with new multiplayer ideas in multiple different genres and tech projects
- Matrix structure that offers the possibility to work on multiple projects with a lean hierarchy for fast decision-making
- Work-Life Benefits fully remote from around Germany, flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation
- Visa & Relocation Support
- Wellbeing Benefits attractive rates for a gym membership in cooperation with QUALITRAIN
- Mental Health Benefits anonymous employee counselling at Fürstenberg Institute
- Activity Package regular team events, hackathons, and company events
- Education Package yearly education budget for every employee
With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.