Senior UI Artist
Crytek is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior UI Artist to support the Hunt: Showdown team.
As a UI artist, you will help create the mood of the game by creating mock-ups / assets and icons. Working closely with other UX / UI Designers and UI Programmers, you will play an important role in how the UI is built and how it will function.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Portfolio link)*
- Create mock-ups based on the game design requests.
- Create assets in Illustrator and Photoshop based on a style guide.
- Work very closely with UI Artists, UX Designers, and UI Programmers.
- 5+ years’ experience in the design field, with at least two of those years in the games industry.
- Two or more shipped titles as a Senior UI Artist.
- Confident understanding of typography and basic color theory.
- Extensive knowledge in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud products including, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Able to understand technical implementations, and limitations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Graphic Design, a similar degree or comparable experience.
- Provide a portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills.
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
What you can expect from us
Work-life balance is not just a hollow term for us. At Crytek, we offer you the option to either work from home or in our studio.
Your professional development is important to us, so we have laid out a career plan to help you progress towards your goals and objectives.
To help you get settled, we provide you with a fully furnished company apartment during your first three months in Frankfurt.*
We offer a relocation budget and full coverage of flights to Frankfurt for you and your family.
You can expect extensive assistance with visa, work permits, and communication with authorities during the relocation process, as well as help settling into Germany (e.g. setting up appointments with banks, government agencies, schools, landlords, finding apartments etc.).*
Public Transport Pass
Discover Frankfurt by bus, tram and metro – free of charge.*
A healthy body is a healthy mind. We offer a membership at the premium gym chain Fitness First in Germany. Work out, join group fitness classes, or relax in the wellness facilities.
We truly embody diversity at Crytek. With employees from over 42 different countries, we define ourselves by our cultural diversity.
Understanding the local culture will make your stay abroad more enjoyable, and Crytek supports that by offering German language courses for you and your family.
At our Frankfurt office you can enjoy 24 days of vacation per year, and every 2 years you get 1 more (up to a maximum of 28 days). You will also have on average 10 public holidays on top of the days you take off. If you are working from another country, local standards apply.
*only applicable to employees in Frankfurt.
60386 Frankfurt am Main