(Senior/Principal) Environment Artist (m/f/d)
We are looking for experienced Environment Artists to join our Team!
„Project Minerva” is an Action-RPG set in Antiquity. We are aiming for a picturesque, hand-crafted open world experience, full of mythological creatures from Greek, Persian and Egyptian lore.
As member of our team, you’ll be creating a wide variety of assets in close collaboration with other departments. In addition, we are looking for someone with experience/interest in foliage creation.
We offer a lot of flexibility and employ the latest Tools and Workflows. For example, we have been using Houdini extensively for Environment Asset Production.
If this sounds interesting to you, let us know.
You are welcome to join us in Munich, Germany but we do also offer a full remote position
Some of your responsibilities:
- Work closely with Concept Art, Level Design and other departments to build atmospheric environment assets which not only look great, but also work well in terms of gameplay, performance and usability
- Be an active member of the team, providing and receiving feedback/guidance, coaching other team members in your fields of expertise
- Ability to work self-directed, be proactive
- Take part in shaping a modern 3D art pipeline
- As experienced artist and problem solver you can find solutions when there is no concept art available
- Proficient in industry standard tools (Maya/Max/Blender, Substance, ZBrush,..)
- Experience in creating assets to PBR standards
- A portfolio filled with relevant artworks
- Excited to learn new software / workflows
- Solid understanding of art fundamentals
- Ability to work well as part of a team, mentor other team members
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in Unreal Engine 4/5
- Skilled in other software like Houdini, SpeedTree etc.
- Willingness to relocate to Munich, Germany.
- EU Applicants will be fulltime employees, externals will work on a service agreement basis
Schleissheimer Str. 6-10