Team Lead Software Development - Elvenar
As a Team Lead Software Development you are responsible for leading a team of highly qualified Backend Development experts.
You will envision and shape the engineering culture as well as support the team during implementation of new features. Mentoring, coaching and motivating people to deliver excellent quality is one of your main tasks.
- You bring your team to the next level and coach team members on the job
- You are a good sparring partner for the Product Managers with regard to technical requirements
- You aspire excellent quality and a decent documentation
- You make sure that information flows in the team and to other departments
- You collaborate with different departments (e.g. Art, Game Design, Backend)
- A degree in Computer Science or Business/Media Information Technology, or a comparable education
- At least 2 years of experience in leadership and team management
- Good programming skills in object oriented programming languages
- Ideally, you were involved in hands-on web projects (e.g. MVC, REST-APIs)
- You love to shape a team and work together with people
- You have a positive, open and friendly appearance and like to have some coffee and small talk
- You can guide your team by giving advice and coach them in their respective learning area
- Good understanding of design patterns and testing frameworks
- You have an agile mindset and knowledge of agile frameworks
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented and at the same time focussed on the long vision
- Good English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Team Lead Software Development with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Toksoy.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.