Senior Game Designer
As a Senior Game Designer (f/m) you will be part of our agile, cross-functional and international development team. This role gives you the chance to design and implement game concepts for our next mobile strategy title.
- Drive the creation of fun and highly accessible innovative game systems and features that lead to high engagement
- Balance complex game content and draft monetization designs that best fit our target group and business model
- Create prototypes to test game features and deliver an optimized user experience for mobile devices
- Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment to deliver deep and engaging content
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in games industry
- Several years of experience and a proven track record in designing free-to-play mobile games
- Deep understanding of strategy game mechanics
- Experience in bringing games all the way from concept development to success
- Passion for designing fun and engaging multiplayer features
- Experience with designing easily understandable, yet deep game systems
- Experience in balancing game content from at least one released title
- Proven ability to design and further improve F2P monetization features
- Great skills in creating accessible user experience for mobile users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Senior Game Designer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Elena Zhdanova.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.