Product Head / Product Owner – for a New Mobile Game
We are looking for an experienced Producer / Product Manager, who will join the team as its first employee, to kick off the concept phase for a Simulation City Building Mobile only title.
You will be responsible for hiring your team and in this role, you are the owner and vision keeper for your title, its development and ultimately responsible for its long-term business success.
- Take overall product P&L responsibility and manage production schedules and budgets
- Create and present your product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Achieve the revenue, profit and operational goals set for your product
- Ensure standards for product quality and production value are set and consistently met across all functions
- Build a strong product leadership team and manage a structure of several sub-teams through direct reports
- Create a strong team culture that effectively works towards your product vision, strategy and goals
- Set clear short, mid- and long-term goals and objectives for the project/product
- Interact regularly with upper management to keep abreast of corporate plans and overall portfolio strategies
- Work with leadership to ensure synchronization of product vision and strategy
- Define and drive success metrics with Analytics
- 5+ years of proven leadership experience within the Games industry as a Product Owner
- A proven production track record within the F2P industry on Mobile platforms, with at least one commercial success out on the market
- A deep understanding of how retention and monetization are driven on Mobile
- An experienced eye for user experience and the willingness to create the best player experience
- A passion for video games and a healthy dose of pragmatism
- A good understanding of agile software development methods
- Fluency in English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Product Head / Product Owner with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Silja Bernecker.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.