Team Lead Art – Warlords of Aternum
As a Team Lead Art for our new 3D Mobile Game you are responsible for developing and leading our art team to help establish art direction, and set benchmarks. Be a driving force in a highly-motivated team, which strives for excellence.
- You lead and direct a team of artists in an overall international development team for one of our new mobile games
- You are inventor and keeper of the art vision for the game, aligning product needs with visual style to create an exciting game experience for millions of players
- You work closely together with the product owner, programmers, game designers and other internal stakeholders
- You have a key role in the team being able to ship the game and its updates in time and in quality
- You are responsible for coordinating art outsourcing partners
- Completed education in graphic design, media design or art
- You have more than one year experience as a Lead Artist in a team
- At least, you have worked on 3 different game projects already
- You have experience in real time 3D projects
- Strong social, communication and leadership skills are part of your DNA
- You have great knowledge of art-styles, techniques and workflows of our competitors
- Fluent English language skills and passion for mobile games complete your profile
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Team Lead Art in our new mobile game. Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Toksoy.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.