Studio Operations Director (f/m)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering high quality and innovative gameplay we are looking for a Studio Operations Director (f/m). This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Düsseldorf (Germany).
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Studio Operations Director is a key member of the senior management team. The position is responsible for the administrative success of the Ubisoft Blue Byte studios, leading the administrative teams to provide a benchmark environment in which AAA video games are developed. The goal of the Studio Operations Director is to secure and optimize the functionality of the administrative activities in order to drive and sustain company growth.
Further responsibilities include:
- Overseeing operations and the administrative executives (Finance Director, HR Director and Procurement & IT Director).
- Sustaining an effective administrative structure to support the studio's development strategy
- Supporting hiring and retention of the best talent to develop AAA quality
- Overseeing Ubisoft Blue Byte’s administrative costs
- Fostering a culture that promotes development of people and processes
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Responsible for reporting across all departments and studio's
- Participating in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, growth etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in business or related education
- 5+ years in a senior management role
- Proven leadership and organizational skills
- Business acumen and exemplary work ethics
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving ability
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, IT & Proc, Marketing etc.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Knowledge of the entertainment/gaming industries are preferred
- Excellent command of both English and German
- Flexible working hours
- Access to various Internal & External training courses, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, Free Bike rental, lease your own bike and many more!
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our careers portal.
Applications should include a resume and cover letter including your salary expectation and earliest starting date.
For further information, please check www.bluebyte.de
Blue Byte GmbH