Intern Business Development
Small opportunities are often the beginning of great achievements, join the InnoGames Business Development team as intern!
- Supporting the optimization of campaigns
- Analysing countries and markets
- Evaluating of campaigns
- Supporting the acquisition of new partners
- Preparing of analyses and presentations
- Studies in business administration, economic sciences, communication sciences, or something similar, with technical or creative influences (e.g. economics engineer media)
- Internet affinity & analytical skills
- Interest in online marketing and the mentioned subject areas
- Very good English language skills
- Self-initiative, willingness to learn and motivation
- Previous knowledge in the fields of HTML, CMS, blogs, SEO
- Other online marketing disciplines are desirable but not mandatory
Why join us?
- Work at one of the leading game developers for Browsers & Mobile in Germany
- Close co-operation with the marketing specialists in the individual departments
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Own gym, gaming area and a roof terrace with BBQ
- Afterwork "Get Together"
- We participate in your HVV urban transport
- Numerous company and team events
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Intern Business Development with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Elena Zhdanova.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.