Web Video Producer (m/f)
Your role @ Travian Games:
- You are responsible for the creation of web-video content for our game-centers from the first idea to the publication.
- You advise our game-centers on the right format depending on the objectives of the content.
- You are responsible for our YouTube channels and you track trends on YouTube as well as other social media sites and find ways to leverage them.
- You organize, manage and optimize the video production processes.
- You support the further development of the video production team with creative ideas, a strong engagement and motivation.
- You instruct and guide junior team members.
- You coordinate the work with external agencies, if needed.
- You have profound experience in video production and editing. It is a plus, if you understand how to build a successful video marketing strategy and you are familiar with marketing metrics and KPIs.
- You have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut Pro, or similar.
- You have advanced knowledge of the technical equipment (camera, sound recorder), of the synchronization of languages and music, of sound mixing and montage, of visual effects and basic-editing like text, image and animations.
- You have good knowledge of the organization of crew, stage props and locations for shootings.
- You have excellent communication skills and an eye for details.
- You are proficient in written and verbal English.
Why Travian Games?
- Flexible working time
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Free fruits and coffee
- Regular get-together
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
- Munich is a modern, cosmopolitan city and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application including resume, references, your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. Please submit your application files via our homepage:
Travian Games GmbH