Localization Project Manager (m/f)
Altagram is a global multilingual game localization and audio production agency with headquarters in Berlin, Germany and Seoul, South Korea. Altagram brings together a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry.
We are a growing, multicultural team of 40 in-house employees, offering a full range of localization services for all video game types and genres. With over 10 years' experience in the industry and more than 3,700 game titles localized, we are a reliable partner to bring your games to a worldwide audience!
The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the localization of diverse video game titles from our clients and partners. This includes internal deliveries to all relevant departments (audio, translation, testing, DTP) while being the sole contact with the client.
The role of Project Manager requires you to liaise constantly with a range of high-profile managers and developers in order to guarantee the delivery of projects within a specified deadline and budget. At the same time, the Project Manager must also ensure that projects are completed to the highest standards of quality by the production team.
- Managing localization projects from beginning to end
- Being the main point of contact between the Altagram team and clients: be accountable, transparent, and flexible
- Shortening localization time-to-market, reducing costs, and helping our clients to achieve their global business objectives
- Briefing and debriefing the team for each project
- Ensuring the most effective use of our software tools for assigned projects
- Creating and controlling localization project budgets, performing cost tracking analysis, ensuring purchase orders and invoices are issued in a timely manner
- Traveling to fairs or events to meet potential or existing clients
- Leading meetings and conference calls, including: project kick-offs, weekly and ad hoc meetings, issue resolution meetings, and performing post mortems on projects
- Identifying and solving problems quickly and effectively
- Self-motivation, and the ability to solve problems and make decisions while acting independently and decisively
- Excellent written and verbal English skills required
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience with audio projects is a real plus
- Confident customer relations and excellent communication skills
- Awareness of cross-cultural differences
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload effectively
- Knowledge of standard software, specifically: MS Project, MS Office
- Knowledge of localization tools: memoQ, Plunet
- Familiarity with the principles of internationalization and globalization
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Passion for video games
Straße der Pariser Kommune 12-16