Senior Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter
As Senior Talent Acquisition Manager you will play a key role in attracting and hiring international talent and shaping the future of our recruitment activities. We offer a highly dedicated and fun team plus great opportunities to drive recruitment projects from strategy to successful implementation.
- You are fully responsible for the recruitment process in selected business areas ranging from definition of job specifications, selection and orchestration of different search strategies to final contract negotiations
- You excite passive candidates with your enthusiasm, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the entire process
- As part of your daily business, you conduct and moderate competency-based interviews together with hiring managers, both virtual and face-to-face
- You act as consultant for hiring managers, steer recruitment agencies and collaborate with internal partners in HR and beyond
- You expand active sourcing and recruitment channels as well as processes and tools to support our best-in-class vision
- Successfully completed university degree or equivalent education
- 3+ years relevant experience in recruitment, ideally in the online industry
- Expertise in finding of and establishing relationships with international talent across various channels
- Proven track record of full cycle recruitment including but not limited to sourcing, screening, leading candidate experience, prioritization, contract negotiation and relocation procedures
- Excellent English as well as German language skills, both written and spoken
- Strong communication and diagnostic skills as well as a pro-active attitude willing to achieve team goals
- Distinct service orientation, highly self-organized and result-oriented way of working
- Basic experience with online sourcing tools and application tracking systems (e.g. Jobvite)
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Talent Acquisition Manager? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Silja Bernecker would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.