InnoGames – the biggest online gaming company in Germany - is looking for an experienced attorney to join our in-house Legal Team. Having your interest in law, business and new media & technology, you will partner with and provide legal and strategic guidance to our management and the whole company. This role would encourage new ideas and solutions, proactive approach, eagerness to have impact and would require the ability to deliver on challenging tasks.
- Provide comprehensive legal advice for all types of legal matters and enquiries
- Support, draft, negotiate and close agreements across all business areas
- Take ownership of Corporate Governance, Compliance and Data Protection
- Guide management´s decision-making from a legal perspective
- Identify legal risks and provide solutions as well as possible alternatives
- Coordinate and manage external services and providers
- Fully qualified lawyer under German laws – “Volljurist”, with above average examination results
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience as lawyer, preferably as an in-house legal counsel
- Professional experience in civil, commercial (such as contracts) & corporate law and knowledge of labour law
- Expertise in IT, IP and data protection law
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German
- Understanding of economic contexts, business needs and ability to familiarize oneself with new topics
- Ability to work independently, dynamic and targeted
- Negotiation skills, structured way of working
- Proactive approach and hands-on mentality
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Legal Counsel? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Elena Zhdanova would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.