Office Manager (f/m)
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we ware working on brands like "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege", "Avatar", "Far Cry", "For Honor", "Skull & Bones", "The Settlers", "Anno" and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a
Office Manager (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Mainz (Germany).
The office manager is responsible for the office management team in the subsidiary, including team management, contract management with external partners, quality management and risk management in regard of the relevant suppliers. With a focus on the facility operation, the office manager is the central point of contact for our local employees concerning office supplies, office equipment, food and beverage, travelling, facility cleaning and maintenance, team moves, game orders and other office services we provide. The office manager also participates in the planning and execution of strategical facility related projects as well as of companywide events.
- Managing the local office management team (i.e. the receptionist) as part of our companywide FCM department. Aligning with other departments such as IT, Procurement and Accounting
- Being responsible for the availability and condition of local facilities and office services
- Handling external service partners
- Operating facility and office related processes
- Execution of strategical projects and their objectives for the local facilities and office services
- Execution of reporting for the local office management team and the facilities
- Participation in planning and execution of companywide events
- Finished apprenticeship in an economical area (i.e. office clerk or office administrator)
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar or comparable role
- Self-responsible and solution orientated way of working, combined with excellent organizational skills and openness for practical solutions
- High service orientated mindset and high affinity for people and teamwork
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in German orthography and linguistic expression
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership
- Possibility to rent bikes free or lease your own bike
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge as a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative and to work in an innovative and international company.
This is an ideal opportunity for people who want to learn about video game production as a whole or about specific areas such as programming, art or game design, as you will be working alongside exceptionally talented people from which you can learn.
If you have fun working in the Games industry, please apply via our career portal (APPLY TO JOBS-BUTTON).
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information, please check www.bluebyte.de and http://www.ubi.com
Blue Byte GmbH - Studio Mainz