We’re looking for a C++ Game Programmer to support our team in our current and upcoming projects.
- Implementation of major features in our current online game projects
- Work on code architecture, task estimations and risk management
- Contributing to the continuous development of our tools and technology
- Very good C++ skills
- Knowledge in software architecture and design patterns
- Experience in game programming
- Proactive personality and good communication skills
- A love for video games
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- Experience in game engines, e.g. Unreal, Unity, etc.
- Experience in server technology, e.g. Linux, load balancing, security etc.
- A desire to progress as a person and take on higher responsibilities
- European citizen or EU work permit
- A creative, friendly and positive work environment
- A rich variety of challenging and interesting projects
- Flexible working hours
- Working in the center of Vienna, frequently considered the ``World's Most Livable City``
- 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays a year
Purple Lamp was founded by industry veterans to pursue their passion in PC and Console gaming.
A love for community driven strategy, management and light RPG games unites a team that has spent many years working together, where everyone knows what they’re doing and loves the games we’re working on.
Our team comes from many different countries: Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Iceland, Spain, Great Britain, Sweden, USA, just to name a few.
The studio language is English, and we really enjoy working in a very mature yet passionate environment.
Did we get your attention? Give a boost to your career, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.purplelamp.com
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position.
For the position, it would be gross EUR 2.393,-- per month, 14 salaries per year (IT Kollektivvertrag, ST1 Einstieg).
The salary can be higher to recognize a candidate’s experience and skill level.