Working Student Community Management
Studying in Hamburg and looking for a student job? Our Community Management is searching for a student who wants to get an excellent opportunity to get to know all aspects of global Community Management and support us with documentation and process automation of all Community Management issues.
- You will assist us in our daily activities
- Manage and maintain files, records and the filing systems
- Digitize documents
- Create simple documents
- Process emails/letters as well as handle correspondence in German and English
- Simple team supporting assignments
- Manage appointments and deadlines
- You are currently enrolled in a college or university
- Previous experience in a similar position would be a bonus
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken, as well as excellent communication skills
- Absolute reliability, diligence and discretion
- Ability to work efficiently
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Flexible weekly schedule that works around your classes / study times
- Competitive compensation
- Company gym, gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ, free juices and fresh fruit
- Participate in company and team events
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Working Student in Community Management? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.