Senior Graphic Designer
The senior graphic designer creates a wide variety of art to support our products; from in-game elements like UIs and menus to marketing assets such as key art and logos and great looking pitch presentations. Next to excellent 2D art skills the ideal candidate also knows his/her way around our 3D game content, so that it can also be used for marketing purposes (for instance by creating beautyshots in Marmoset Toolbag).
- Create in-game art assets like UIs and menus;
- Produce marketing art assets like key art, logos, web content;
- Update our website regularly with marketing content;
- Assist with pitch presentations.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Strong graphic design and illustration skills;
- Ability to work in a variety of styles (realistic, cartoon, illustration etc.);
- 3D skills (taking existing 3D content to create beautiful 2D content like posters, key art etc.).
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Animation skills such as motion graphics or VFX;
- Storyboarding, with an eye for camera and frame composition;
- Affinity with games and the gaming industry, passionate player of games.
- You have a passion for graphic design, illustration and presentation and know your way around all the popular tools;
- Your portfolio contains at least the following marketing art: logo & icon designs, beautifully presented 3D rendered art, key-art image(s) such as (virtual) box cover art;
- Your portfolio proves your outstanding quality, attention to detail and understanding of basic graphical principles: light, shadow, color, form etc.;
- You have experience in the 2D and 3D field, with either games or related industries..
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam.
1013 AD Amsterdam