Stellenangebot vom 05.06.2018
Community Manager (f/m)
- Minijob, remotely from home -
Community Management / Customer Service / Support
- You are our direct link between the players and the game teams.
- You monitor and moderate player discussions on several official Community platforms and social media.
- You apply our internal moderation guidelines and cooperate with voluntary moderators and other CMs to maintain the Community platforms as friendly environments.
- You pro-actively plan and execute regular events to engage the Community.
- You actively onboard and retain new players and address their questions, issues and concerns.
- You build sustainable and positive relationships of trust with our players and key-influencers.
- You keep our players informed about game updates, events and other important news.
- You provide regular feedback to the Travian: Legends team on Community sentiment, trends, ideas and needs.
- You have experience in managing and in moderating online Communities.
- You are a passionate gamer, ideally experienced with browser games. Experience with Travian: Legends is a plus.
- You have the ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude in all interactions.
- You are a team player with a high level of independence, self-organization and collaborative personality.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (level C1-C2 required), additional languages are a plus.
- Flexible working from home
- Responsible tasks in a creative and exciting industry
- Team-oriented, open-minded working environment with dynamic and international colleagues
- Global games oriented towards long-lasting gaming fun
Travian Games GmbH
Personalreferentin Recruiting und Personalmarketing