Internship UI + UX Design (M/F)
Since the publication of its MMOGs “Lords & Knights”, “Crazy Tribes” and “Celtic Tribes”, XYRALITY has grown to one of the most successful mobile games studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio to this day.
We are currently looking for an Intern UI + UX Design (m/f) to join our talented and motivated team for six months.
- Designing user interfaces for new features and additions to the game
- Identifying user experience issues and designing solutions
- Preparation of production-ready UI assets and specifications
- Prototyping based on wireframes, using proto.io or similar prototyping software
- Understanding of game mechanics and their relations
- Experience in iteratively designing user interfaces (e.g. for Websites, Apps or Games) from sketches to high-fidelity mockups
- Studies ideally (interaction) design or (media) computer science courses
- Competent in design software e.g. Sketch or Adobe Photoshop
- Competent handling of presentation and spreadsheet programs (Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
• A challenging and promoting working atmosphere
• Responsible tasks
• Team-oriented working process, visibly incorporating the results of your work
• Close cooperation with our Game Design Director who will support you in your professional and personal development
- Unique expertise in the development of cross platform games
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your complete application with salary expectations and your portfolio in a PDF file to email@example.com. We would appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your attention.
Tina Mondry • Assistentin der Geschäftsführung
Friedensallee 290 • 22763 Hamburg