IT Technician (m/f)
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions. We deliver legendary game experiences such as World of Tanks Blitz that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. But our games are only as good as the people behind them! If you know that you can thrive in a team of highly creative, passionate and driven people who are committed to delivering legendary game experiences then we’d love to hear from you.
Head of Mobile Administration and PEX
What will you do?
- Use of ticket system to manage and prioritize user requests
- Diagnose and resolve IT issues
- Manage pool of Windows & MacOS (OSX) laptops & desktops including inventory and replacement
- Install and configure hardware and software
- Basic network management including patching and Wi-Fi support
- Work within a global team and escalate issues when necessary
Who are you?
- Experience in a customer support position or Tier 1 HelpDesk
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook/Excel/Word, etc)
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge
- Computer Hardware knowledge
- Passion for technology
- Fluent German and English, including the knowledge of the technical terminology
- Willingness to travel
- Strong commitment to quality, diligence and reliability
- Team player with a high level of self-organization and collaborative ability
What sets you apart?
- Knowledge of VMWare/Hyper-V (virtualization)
- Familiarity with Google applications (GMail, Docs, etc)
- Interest in Scripting
- Knowledge of DHCP, Routing, VLANs, VPN, 802.1X
- Understanding of deployment solutions, configuration management (WDS/MDT/SCCM)
- Knowledge/familiarity with Linux (Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS, Archlinux, etc)
- Understanding of Microsoft Server (any)
- Understanding of Active Directory
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!