Senior Game Designer
For our mobile game development team, we are looking for a Senior Game Designer, who can strengthen and guiding the team by creating new game concepts with focus on systems design and monetization.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Writing Game Design Documents with a strong focus on systems and monetization;
- Guiding other team members;
- Giving feedback to developers about games they create from your design document;
- Pitching game ideas to studio management, producers, and other stakeholders;
- Innovating and improving on existing games and mechanics;
- Collecting and incorporating feedback on games and ideas from stakeholders;
- Researching new trends and games for our target audiences.
- HBO/Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Worked as a Game Designer for 4 years or more
- Excellent knowledge of game design principles and terminology
- Strong affinity for casual gaming, with playing experience on several platforms including mobile
- Good understanding of KPI driven design
- Ability to turn ideas into designs while working under pressure
- Ability to innovate and take a fresh look at existing concepts
- Ability to create full system design and in depth balancing
- Strong understanding of the mobile F2P market
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Cross-platform or mobile game-development experience is a plus
- Valid EU work permit
Why this is an awesome role:
- The ultimate chance to play a part in the mobile transition of one of the biggest Web Game publishers, currently offering gaming experiences to 100 million unique visitors each month;
- Working at a company with the ambition, full focus and management support to only publish top 100 grossing mobile games;
- Spil Games publishes and distributes awesome games through the App Store, Google Play and websites;
- We partner with the best game developers to get their games the audiences they deserve and we bring consumers some of the most exciting games they are ever likely to play;
Please include a link to your online portfolio in your motivation letter or CV.
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a leader in the mobile gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as a fitness plan and lunch provided by La Place
- And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!
Adventure awaits those up for the challenge. Are you ready to play?