Mobile Unity Developer (m/f)
As a Mobile Unity/ C# Developer (f/m) you will be part of our agile, cross-functional development team. You will drive the development of new features as well as maintain and improve the current code of our new game.
- You will be responsible for the game client for iOS and Android
- You will take care of the deployment pipeline
- Degree in computer science or media information technology or relevant professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience in using Unity
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming in C#
- Good understanding of software architecture and design
- Deep understanding of the mobile platforms and their performance optimization strategies
- Experience in development of UI and real-time 3D gameplay
- Good CPU and GPU optimization skills is a plus
- Experience with StrangeIOC or other DI frameworks is a plus
- Teamwork and good communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve
- Flexible and an independent way of working
- Passion for mobile games and the games industry
What We Offer
Our relatively small company is characterized by its welcoming atmosphere. Our hierarchies are flat and decision-making channels short. We care deeply about the needs of our employees.
What makes working for northworks special?
We believe a professional, loyal, and friendly approach to work is highly important.
Our products are continuously improved through the work of small, interdisciplinary teams. Regular reflections on completed development cycles not only lead to the continual optimization of our working processes, they also contribute to the positive atmosphere in the team. Moreover, a weekly company meeting gives each employee the opportunity to share content with the whole company.
Our corporate culture
northworks is characterized by a highly welcoming atmosphere.
Being a relatively small company with around 30 employees, our decision-making channels are short. And our hierarchies are very flat. This enables everyone to contribute and assume responsibility. Interaction with employees based on strengths, as well as a positive culture of dealing with mistakes, are important to us.
What else should you know about us?
Besides an amazing team and a warm welcome to our modern offices, you can expect a friendly atmosphere and management that is always approachable.
We are looking forward to your application at jobs[at]northworks.de
Please include a short motivation letter and your CV in your application. Relevant work samples are a bonus.