Level Artist (m/f)
As a vital member of a small Art team you will be working on state-of-the-art 3D SciFi games in a positive and productive environment. By close collaboration not only with Art but also with other teams like Game Design and Programming and mutual feedback you will further develop both technically and personally.
- Team up with dedicated Level Designers and Artists to ensure gameplay spaces support story-, mood- and gameplay requirements.
- Create cinematic space environments, gigantic space stations, vast asteroid fields and disasters of galactic proportions.
- Unleash your imagination and get inspired by blockbuster movies.
- See your work come to life in the Unreal Engine on Playstation4.
- You have demonstrated your ability to establish compelling environments for at least one AAA production
- Excellent sense of world building, including composition, propping and lighting
- Expert in Unreal world building, materials and lighting
- Knowledge of effective asset creation and optimization
- Comfortable with "kitbashing", preferably using 3DStudio Max
- Excellent teamworker focussing on reaching a common goal, communicating, pushing quality and being proactive
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun!Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.