C++ Developer (m/f)
To strengthen the DevOps team of our Internal Software Development, we are looking for a C++ Developer with experience in game development in a permanent position. Although game development is independently driven by our own and partner studios, Deep Silver has a rising demand on unified structures for client-server-based architectures and analysis capabilities of the User Research.
In order to support our Product Development Department, we are seeking an engaged motivator, who will be in direct contact with our international partners and leverage internally developed tools and libraries to a competitive company standard.
Being the central point of contact for technical questions related to User Research, you will provide the software and human interface between the data source (our games) and the analysts.
- Maintain and improve our internal Telemetry SDK for User Research
- Development and improvement of interfaces for biometric devices like eye-trackers
- Coordinate with international teams the roadmap for client-sercver-based architectures
- Support studios by implementing our SDKs
- Be the technical point of contact for all User Research related topics
- Excellent knowledge of current C++ paradigms (C++11 and above)
- Knowledge of first-party SDKs for the gaming industry would be a plus
- Familiarity with client-server architectures
- Familiarity with scaling infrastructures in the cloud
- Working knowledge of Version Control systems (e.g. Git) would be a plus
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for changing projects
- Both independence and teamwork capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Fluently in English, German skills would be a plus
- Work in an experienced team in one of the most exciting industries: the Games Industry
- Cooperation with international partners and territories around the world
- Flexible working hours
- International and friendly working atmosphere
- Attractive compensation package
- Possibility of professional development
- Free soft drinks, coffee, tea and daily fresh fruit
We look forward to receiving your application consisting of cover letter, CV, references. The more information you provide us with the better. Please use our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to email@example.com.