Senior Product Manager for a New Mobile Strategy MMO
As Senior Product Manager / Producer you are both Product Owner and vision keeper for our new Mobile Strategy MMO. You will lead the conception and execution of the product roadmap, maximize the business value of your product and will be responsible for its long-term business success.
- Take overall product P&L responsibility and manage production schedules and budgets
- Create and present your product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Achieve the revenue, profit and operational goals set for your product
- Ensure standards for product quality and production value are set and consistently met across all functions
- Build a strong product leadership team and manage a structure of several sub-teams through direct reports
- Create a strong team culture that effectively works towards your product vision, strategy and goals
- Set clear short, mid- and long-term goals and objectives for the project/product
- Interact regularly with upper management to keep abreast of corporate plans and overall portfolio strategies
- Work with leadership to ensure synchronization of product vision and strategy
- Define and drive success metrics with Analytics
- As the Product Owner you report to the Studio Director
- 3+ years of leadership experience within the games industry as a Product Owner
- A proven production track record within the F2P industry on Mobile platforms, with at least one commercial success on the market
- Deep understanding of how retention and monetization are driven on Mobile
- A well-trained eye for UX and the absolute determintation to create the best gameplay experience for our players
- Passion for Mobile games combined with a healthy dose of pragmatism
- Good understanding of agile software development methods
- Excellent in English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Senior Product Manager with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Silja Bernecker.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.