Concept Artist For A New Mobile Game
If you believe in open communication, delivering great results as part of a team and want to play a key part in the concept, development, launch and growth phases of one of Innogames’ upcoming Mobile Games, then you just might be the person we are looking for!
- Play an integral part in establishing style for one of InnoGames' new mobile games
- Work closely with Game Designers, other Concept Artists and the Art Director to help devise the game's visual style and direction through concept
- Conceptualize, design and create a range of concept art assets mostly focussing on buildings, but also including characters, landscapes and environments to be used as a guide for developing 3D game assets
- 3+ years of experience as a professional Concept Artist
- Degree in graphic design, communication design or a comparable experience
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating the expertise in creating concept art for environments and architecture
- Experience in character illustration as well as a good foundation in drawing and painting are a big plus
- You are passionate about working on a new mobile game from scratch and leaving your personal signature
- Proactive, creative person with a coherent artistic vision
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Willingness to work iteratively in a collaborative environment
- Unity experience is a big plus
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Concept Artist For A New Mobile Game? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.