Team Lead Marketing Art
As a Team Lead Marketing Art you are responsible for our highly motivated Marketing and Corporate Design team. Inspiring the team, supporting creative ideas and getting the best art design out of teamwork is what guides you? Then you should definitely join us.
- Lead a team of experienced Communication Designers to create high performance creatives driving the success of our marketing campaigns
- Contribute with art direction in all major projects such as TV Spots, Video Ads, Concept Arts or Lead Characters – from first concepts to polished final product which will be presented to millions of people around the globe
- Synchronize the planning between your team and the different Marketing Categories (TV, Search, Display) to ensure a timely delivery of assets and projects for an effective task-flow
- Be responsible for a 7digit budget for external productions like TV Spots, Video Ads, etc.
- Mentor and guide designers on day-to-day projects as well as career paths and goals
- Build up the team as InnoGames’ portfolio growth
- Represent your team in review meetings and quarterly all-hand (Marketing) presentations
- Present the team’s work and progress to the CMO and recommend corrective measures
- Experience in a Senior/Lead Designer or Art Director position (agency experience is a plus)
- Strong attention to detail with great communication and organizational skills
- A degree or a completed training in the field of graphics
- Professional expertise in Communication Design and knowledge of industry-standard tools such as Adobe CC
- Strong artistic sense and understanding of current trends, allowing to guide and help your team through the creative processes
- Managerial skills in terms of leading a team and managing / owning topics
- Balancing design and analysis - Good understanding of marketing performance KPIs like Conversion Rates to optimize the assets long-term with the team
- Sense of initiative and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Team Lead Marketing Art? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.