Game Designer (f/m)
Fluffy Fairy Games is a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills, and cultural backgrounds. Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong teams of self-motivated people, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is Idle Miner Tycoon, one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 30 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, Idle Factory Tycoon, which achieved over 4m downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
We offer a position in a young and brilliant team. We are an organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
Also, full-time employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. Plus: We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose their preferred technical requirements at any time.
- Define the games’ vision and feature set in collaboration with our young & motivated team
- Balance features and evaluate their impact on the game
- Write importation scripts for game related data
- Analyze and evaluate existing features numerically and graphically
- Research & stay up to date with other mobile / Idle games
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Player-centric mindset and a sense for great user experience
- Strong Understanding of games from either a player or a developer perspective
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or other Technical Fields.
- Experience in game design, preferably F2P mobile games
- Knowledge of Unity3D is an advantage
- Some experience with C++, C# or Java
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.
Hallesches Ufer 60