QA Specialist - Game Events
As a QA Specialist, you are responsible for ensuring the quality of mobile games published by Spil Games. Specifically, you will be testing the structure and correct functioning of Game Events, such as rewards, in game purchases etc. This role requires strong technical background, experience testing apps and/or games and exceptional eye for details.
You need to love playing games and strive for great gaming experience at every QA test.
Please note this is NOT an automation/technical testing role, as the focus is on Mobile Games and in app events, and this is the experience we are looking for in an ideal candidate (mobile application/games testing).
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position are:
- Making sure that game events have been implemented and/or are functioning correctly (per specification);
- Tracking, coordinating, and performing events testing on games;
- In depth understanding of the game mechanics;
- Ownership of the QA “green light” for new games and builds;
- Guarding the quality of the integration of Spil SDK into games;
- Constantly closing the feedback loop on to be released games;
- Providing insights, analytics and advice on QA activities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant experience in QA of games or apps in the native platform environment (iOS, Android, Unity, HTML5 and Amazon games) is a hard requirement for this role;
- Experience with debugging processes and tools (ex. Charles, Owasp);
- Experience with bug-tracking and management software (f.e. Jira);
- Experience with setting up test cases and test plans and managing bug databases;
- SQL understanding would be an advantageExperience with working in an Agile environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- A good understanding of game design, user experience and usability;
- Experience with Adjust and/or Chartboost is appreciated
- Knowledge of mobile trends on devices is appreciated
- Knowledge of programming in Java and App creation is appreciated
Why Join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as a fitness plan and lunch provided by La Place
- And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!
How to Apply?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please. Really.