Product Lead – F2P Mobile Games
The Product Lead will be owning the product vision, strategy and roadmap throughout the entire product lifecycle. You will be responsible for maximizing the value of the product and ensure the functional leadership of the multidisciplinary product team, consisting of Product Managers, Producers, Game Designers, Artists and UX/UI Experts.
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position include:
- Owning the product vision and backlog throughout the entire product lifecycle;
- Managing scope, budget, and time efficiently according to needs and objectives of stakeholders by setting priorities;
- Accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product;
- Leads identification, evaluation, onboarding and management of ext. partners;
- Guiding the product team by setting measurable short, mid, and long-term goals;
- Primary communication point and link between stakeholders and teams;
- Technical and disciplinary lead of the product team; grow teams capacity to deliver success by hiring and training
- 3+ years of relevant leadership experience within the games industry as a Product Owner, Product Lead, Senior Producer or Senior Product Manager;
- Demonstrable track record within the Mobile F2P industry, with at least one commercial success on the market - preferably in casual to mid-core segments;
- Deep understanding of how retention and monetization are driven on Mobile;
- A well-trained eye for UX and the absolute determination to create the best gameplay experience for our players;
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills,
- Experience managing cross-functional teams, setting priorities and following up on results;
- Passion for creating tactics and translating them into actions;
- Excellent in English language skills
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a rapidly growing leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- A competitive relocation package
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as a fitness plan and lunch at LaPlace!
- And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!
Adventure awaits those up for the challenge. Are you ready to play?
No recruitment agencies please. Really.