Concept Artist for Elvenar
If you believe in open communication, delivering great results as part of a team and like to focus on Art and composition of one of InnoGames’ most successful game, then you just might be the person we are looking for!
- Conceptualize, design and create a range of concept art assets mostly focussing on buildings, but also including characters, landscapes and environments to be used as a guide for developing 3D game assets
- Contribute creative ideas to a living game
- Work closely with Game Designers, other Concept Artists and the Art Director to help devise the game's visual style and direction through concept
- You will follow art direction and contribute to the development of new creations
- Collaborate with a positive attitude within the Art Team in the creation of new concepts and designs
- Research and integrate visual reference into concepts
- Support Marketing with visual designs and graphic art
- 3+ years of experience as a professional Concept Artist
- Degree in graphic design, communication design or a comparable experience
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating the expertise in creating concept art for environments and architecture
- Passionate about Art applied to game - a good sense of composition, shape language, color, and lighting
- Experience in environment illustration as well as a good foundation in drawing and painting are a big plus
- Proactive and creative personality
- Excellent team and communication skills and the willingness to work iteratively in a collaborative environment
- Outstanding design and illustration skills, expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Unity experience is a big plus
- Ability to iterate, change, and develop designs based on art direction
- Ability to understand and follow art style guides
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Concept Artist for Elvenar? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.