Unreal Tech Artist (f/m)
You will work together with an experienced team of developers and a small multi-national art team where you can assume ownership and enjoy creative freedom.
- Assist and support Artists and Designers working with Unreal Engine 4
- Establish and maintain the art asset pipeline for Unreal Engine 4 projects
- Ensure that the high-quality bar established in the Art Direction is maintained and the game runs at defined frame-rates.
Freelance work on-site in our Hamburg office could also be an option.
- Very good overall understanding of the Unreal package.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with the Unreal Engine.
- At least 1 published AAA title.
- Good understanding of the Unreal Engine 4 material system and PBR.
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine 4 lighting, particles and dynamics.
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints.
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine 4 profiling tools.
- Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
- English language- and very good communication skills are required.
- Unreal 4
- Substance Suite
- Scripting experience (Python, MaxScript) as well as experience working with consoles like XboxOne and Playstation4 would be beneficial.
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun! Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.